The cost of treating a broken tooth can vary widely depending on factors such as the severity of the break, the location of the tooth, the type of treatment needed, and the dentist's fees. Additionally, the cost may also be influenced by your location and the specific dental practice you visit.
As a rough estimate, here are the potential costs for the treatments mentioned in the previous response:
1. Dental Bonding: The cost of dental bonding can range from $100 to $400 per tooth, but this can vary based on the complexity of the procedure and the dentist's fees.
2. Dental Crown: The cost of a dental crown can range from $800 to $1,500 per crown, depending on the type of material used and other factors.
3. Dental Veneer: The cost of a dental veneer can range from $500 to $1,300 per tooth, but this can vary based on the material and the complexity of the procedure.
4. Root Canal Therapy: The cost of a root canal can range from $500 to $1,000 per tooth, and this may not include the cost of a crown, which may be needed to protect the tooth after the procedure.
5. Tooth Extraction: The cost of a tooth extraction can range from $75 to $300 for a simple extraction, while a surgical extraction may cost more. Additionally, the cost of tooth replacement options, such as dental implants, bridges, or dentures, should be considered if an extraction is necessary.
It's important to discuss the costs and payment options with your dentist before proceeding with any treatment. Dental insurance may also help cover some of the expenses, so it's advisable to check with your insurance provider to understand your coverage.
Visit our website at lagunahillsfamilydentistry.net or call us at (949)588-7525